1. 游戏开始 (First Move)

[!INFO] 刚降临峡谷时的自言自语。

  • It's not running away from home. It's... overcoming adversity! Yeah. Hardship. / 我的情况不应该叫离家出走,应该说是,克服了逆境!对,真是历经艰难。

  • Before the Black Mist, I lived in a place of sunshine and rainbows. Ugh, I was so disappointed. / 没遇见黑雾之前,我生活在一个五彩缤纷欢天喜地的地方。呃啊,我好失望!

  • Ugh, I'm already over this place. / 呃啊,这才刚来我就已经腻了。

  • Where are we going? Ugh... you know what, it doesn't matter. / 嗯?我们要去哪里?Emmmm…话说回来,其实无所谓!

  • I'm so over this place! / 这地方我是真的受够了!


2. 移动 (Movement)

[!INFO] 走在路上的各种抱怨。

  • Ugh, walking is the worst. / 天哪,走路最烦了!

  • Darkness, take me. Seriously, I'm burning up out here. / 黑焰啊,把我带走吧,我认真的,这每一秒都是煎熬。

  • I'm coming, I'm coming! / 行了行了,在路上了!

  • Ugh, when is this gonna be over? Why is everything so far away? / 哎呀,什么时候才能完事呀,为什么这些东西都这么远!

  • Later. / 诶呀,走了!

  • Honestly, it's nice to have a little quality alone time. / 说真的,难得有一阵子可以独处。

  • Ugh, what a boring view. / 唉,好无聊的景色。

  • This place should be way more desolate. / 这地方真该再荒凉一些。

  • I'm just gonna mope over here. / 我就在这儿发呆好了!

  • Where there's a rainbow, there's a rainstorm. / 哪里有彩虹,哪里就有风雨。


3. 攻击与技能 (Attacking & Abilities)

[!INFO] 战斗时的阴暗话语。

  • Let's make this easy. I'll wait here, you go die. / 我们弄简单点,我在这儿等着,你自己去死。

  • Here comes the sad part! / 伤心的来啦!

  • Think sad thoughts. Think sad thoughts. / 想点伤心的事,想点伤心的事!/ 多想想难过的事吧!

  • I'm gonna turn every smile upside down. / 我要把每张笑脸都拉长!

  • Feel my misery! / 和我感同身受吧!

  • If I'm not happy, no one is! / 既然我不开心,大家也都别好过!

  • That's better! / 感觉好多了!

  • Calm down! / 给我冷静!

  • Shadow! Do the thing. / 黑影!干活了!

  • Bam! / 砰!

图源bilibili up主 卡殿不癫
图源bilibili up主 卡殿不癫

4. 击杀 (Kill)

[!INFO] 解决掉麻烦后的反应。

  • One less person to deal with. / 又少了一个要处理的人。

  • Another person to deal with. Shadow, can you just handle it? / 又一个要处理的家伙,黑影你能解决吗?

  • Ugh, fine. You win. / 诶啊,算你,厉害。

  • That's what you get for trying. / 努力的结果就是这样。


5. 回城 (Recall)

[!INFO] 准备回泉水。

  • Finally, the part where I get to leave. / 终于,我可以走了!

  • Please, put me back in my misery. / 拜托,请放我回到悲伤里吧!

  • Later. Much later. / 再见!再也不见了!

  • Forget it, I give up. / 要不算了吧,我反正放弃了!

  • I'm gonna show them how much I don't care. Or... I won't. / 我要让他们看看什么叫真的无所谓!或者算了!


6. 死亡与重生 (Death & Respawn)

[!INFO] 消失与醒来。

  • [Death sound] / 死亡音效

  • I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. / 我无所谓,无所谓,无所谓…(逐渐失落)

  • Okay, I'm awake. Stop already. / 行行行,我醒了,别叫了!

  • Ugh... time to get up already? / Emmm…这就要起床了?

  • Okay Shadow, wake me up when something happens. / 好吧黑影,有事了再叫醒我吧。

  • I get to do it all again. Yay. / 还得再来一次,好耶!

  • No. Leave me alone, I'm sleeping. / 不要,别来烦我,我要睡觉!


7. 嘲讽与笑话 (Taunt, Joke & Emotions)

[!INFO] 对特定英雄的精准打击。

  • (Veigar) Veigar... you're a lot. I need you to take it down, like... eighty percent. / 维迦对吧,你情绪太高了,我要你放低一些,低到,两成就够了!

  • (Thresh) Thresh, you're human now? Never thought you'd be the one to go... normie. / 锤石,你现在变成人了,我是没想到,你也有一天会这么普通。

  • (Lucian) Two guns? Do you have to try that hard? / 两把枪,你有必要这么努力吗?

  • (Lux) Gross. Cheeriness AND a rainbow? I'm gonna puke. / 糟糕,兴高采烈不说还有彩虹,我要吐了!

  • (Karthus) Ugh, the concept of death is cool, but I'm not doing the singing. / 啊,死亡的概念很吸引我,可唱歌就免了吧!

  • (Viego) Viego, I'm gonna be honest... I liked your earlier stuff better. / 佛耶戈!我说实话,我更喜欢你之前的风格。

  • (Viego) Viego, I don't have to listen to you. You're not my real dad! / 佛耶戈,我干嘛要听你的,你又不是我爸!

  • (Viego) Viego's... fine. I mean, he's just... whatever. / 哦,佛耶戈嘛,还行,我的意思是反正他怎样都…是吧!

  • (Yuumi) I'm not really a cat person. I'm more of a... nothing person. / 我其实对猫没有感觉,我对,什么东西都没有。

  • (Yasuo) Ugh, Yasuo. I can already tell we are not going to vibe. / 呃啊,亚索,不用试我就知道,我跟你和不到一块儿!

  • (Senna) Oh look at me, I'm a sentinel! Saving the world from darkness! / 诶呀,大家快看,我是一名哨兵,世界就靠我拯救了!

  • (Mordekaiser) So... are you a ghost? Do you want to hang out? Cool. / 喂,你是鬼吗?要一起玩吗?酷!

  • (Amumu) You're whiny and you're dead? We could be friends. / 你哭哭啼啼的而且还死了?那我们可以做朋友!

  • (Mundo) Go away, Doctor. I told you, I'm happy when I'm miserable. / 医生走开,我跟你说过的,我不开心才高兴!

  • (Maokai) Ugh, look at that tree. So dumb. / 诶呀,看看那个树,好蠢。

  • (Yordles) Keep walking, yordle. I've got nothing to say to you. / 约德尔人管好你自己,我跟你没什么可聊的!

  • (Joke) So then I told her to get out of my room... / 然后我就跟她说滚出我的房间……

  • (Dance) Fine, I'll dance. Satisfied? / 跳就跳!满意了?

  • Stop saying it's a phase and stop saying I'll grow out of it! / 别说这只是个阶段,也别说长大就好了!

  • I'm not cute. I'm dark, broody, and... deeply disturbed. / 我一点也不可爱,我阴暗、孤僻,而且还极其病态!


8. 与黑影 (Shadow) 的互动

[!INFO] 唯一的伙伴。

  • Shadow, calm down. I'm trying to sulk. / 黑影你淡定一点,我在摆脸色呢!

  • Shadow, can I get like five minutes alone? Ugh... fine. / 黑影,能不能让我自己一个人待上几分钟!唉…算了!

  • Ugh, Shadow, stop copying me! / 诶呀,黑影你别再学我了!

  • Shadow, you know... sometimes, I almost don't hate you. / 黑影你知道吗?有时候,我几乎快要不讨厌你了!

  • Ugh, Shadow, carry me. / 诶呀,黑影,来背我吧!

  • Shadow, I think I'm gonna rename you... Gloom. / 黑影我觉得要给你改个名字了,就叫黑泥吧!

  • That name is so dumb. Shadow's way dumber. / 这名字怎么蠢了,黑影才蠢好吧!

  • No, Shadow. Leave me alone. / 不了黑影,你走开吧!